An automated parcel management system is the newest luxury amenity at 171 Collins St, custom-built and installed by My Parcel Locker.
171 Collins Street is a premium grade office building in Melbourne’s CBD which has been integrated with the historic Mayfair building. It consists of large campus style offices and premium boutique offices, with lower levels incorporating a business centre and high-end retail space. Its tenants—which include BHP, Evans & Partners and Dolce & Gabbana—have one thing in common: a high influx of parcels.
To handle this, building management at 171 Collins St recently commissioned My Parcel Locker to design and install an intelligent parcel locker system.
Parcel Locker Features
This automated parcel locker is one of the largest in the country with 101 compartments and features a custom decal that is consistent with the sophisticated fit-out throughout the building.
Fully automated and contactless, the commercial locker system is seamlessly integrated with the building’s concierge services.
Parcel Locker Benefits for 171 Collins St Tenants & Managers
Tenants and building managers benefit from the convenience, added security and streamlining that the commercial parcel locker brings to their daily workflows.
- Building tenants can have their parcels delivered into the locker free of charge.
- All couriers and delivery agents including Australia Post and Star Track deliver directly to the locker.
- Convenient 24/7 access for parcel pick up—a safe ‘contact-free’ method of delivery for both couriers and recipients.
- Completely secure: the parcel locker is supported by surge protection and is equipped with three security cameras connected to a cloud server.
- Tenants simply scan the QR code sent to their phone to retrieve their parcel. This reduces risk and frustration for building managers as they no longer have to manage couriers and parcels.
My Parcel Locker’s Quality Assurance & Advanced Testing
As with all of My Parcel Locker’s commercial and residential locker systems, the parcel locker at 171 Collins St was designed, crafted and delivered by a skilled team of engineers and installers.
- Quality build: all components such as firmware, software, control boards, sensor bars and wiring looms are made locally. 100% Australian made and made to last.
- Extensive temperature testing: locker compartments are made from premium grade aluminium and well insulated to protect from extreme temperatures.
- The MPL product development team is dedicated to improving and refining design according to the dictates of postal, freight and consumer trends, evolving locker systems to accommodate all delivery types.
With the huge influx of parcel deliveries due to COVID, building managers must find innovative new ways to overcome the inflow of parcel traffic. Customised parcel locker systems are the best way forward. Contact us for an information pack.