My Parcel Locker’s range of Library Click and Collect Lockers provide a convenient, COVID safe option for local council, state and university libraries.
MPL’s smart locker system can be fully integrated with any library system, giving patrons the option to pick up and return their books and resources at any time, safely and securely.
Features & Benefits
MPL library smart lockers raise the bar for contactless convenience by offering members an easy way to collect and return items. There is no need to have staff on-site working overtime.
- Provide secure 24/7 access for pick up and return of library checkouts.
- Offer a contactless library service for staff and members.
- Effectively extend service hours while reducing staffing costs.
- Build community engagement and loyalty.
- Library checkouts and reserved items are completely secure.
- State-of-the-art software logs all locker items for complete tracking and accountability.
- Weatherproof: library lockers are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Colouring and decals can be customised in line with council, government or university branding.
Keeping Libraries COVID safe
The lockers offer patrons a 24/7 contactless option—all checkouts and returns can be transacted seamlessly without having to set foot inside the library.
How Library Click & Collect Lockers Work
- Items are reserved via the library website.
- When the items are ready for collection, the patron will receive a notification with a collection QR code.
- The library patron simply enters the QR code at the locker kiosk to collect their items. The locker system includes a ‘return’ function for patrons to return their items.