MPL’s medical click and collect lockers are designed to be used in a hospital dispensary or pharmacy retail capacity, providing a streamlined, easy to use and completely secure means of dispatching and receiving prescription medicines.
With an increasing trend towards remote services as well as limiting face to face contact in hospital and pharmacy spaces, medical click & collect has become an essential COVID safe amenity.
Key Features & Benefits
My Parcel Locker tailors medical locker systems with a premium on safety, security and convenience— an innovative and contactless means of providing patients with their prescriptions and medication.
- A higher standard of convenience in Australian hospitals, offering patients an easy way to pick up their prescriptions/orders.
- 24/7 access for prescription delivery and pickup—patients are notified by SMS as soon as their prescription is ready to be collected.
- Lockers are insulated and refrigerated options are available.
- Suppliers can dispatch direct to lockers for patients to collect, or to replenish stock 24/7.
- Provide a higher level of service and reduce the cost of staff.
- Customisable to include hospital and pharmacy branding, colours or logo.
- Australian made for Australian conditions. All-weather lockers, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Click and collect medical lockers reduce foot traffic created by patients waiting for their prescriptions; this helps to reduce the risk of COVID transmission. Additionally, our locker systems provide a contactless experience, from delivery to pickup—patients simply scan the QR code sent to their phone to retrieve their prescription.
Our medical smart lockers are completely secure. Sensor bars and security cameras monitor all activity inside and outside the locker. The system electronically logs all items deposited and picked up.
Optimal Storage Environments
The locker compartments are perfectly insulated and maintain medicines at a constant temperature. Locker systems can be customised to include refrigerated compartments.